Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

LOL.

In the true spirit of Egoraptor. Honestly, its extremely hard to tell the two styles apart. Very nice. And it was funny! Good stuff man.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Yeaaah...

Wow. Just... wow. This simply HAS to make the number 1 portal spot. This is beautiful. I just caon't express how much I liked this. It was great!

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Amazing

I logged in just to tell you how simply amazing this video is. VERY cool idea! I love it!

Metal Gear Timelapse Metal Gear Timelapse

I'm a huge MGS fan...

And you've done a great job on this flash! keep up the good work! I was kinda hoping for a motion video, but this totaly took me off guard, and really turned out good! makes me wanna play MGS4 again! (but I'm waiting for trophies, hehe)

5 for you!

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

The similarities are uncanny.

This is extremely similar to "Magical Trevor", and the potato looks like a direct copy of the potato in the music video from LOTR "Potatoes" (what we need's a few good taters!)

Good, but not great. There really was no catchy lyrics or anything. Great art style, and very well put together. But it just wasn't that funny.

I'm Afraid of Clowns I'm Afraid of Clowns

Amazingly Original.

I Love the originality of this movie. The song isn't really my style, but I like it cause it... i dunno. It makes me feel nostalgic for some reason. Its great. 5 for you! keep em commin!

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Awwww!

That was simply adorable. great job in animation, and storyline! so cute!

Second Love Second Love

Wow

Very nicely done! a wonderful flash! it cheered me up! made me smile at the end. beautifuly crafted. And I DID recognise the music (i didn't read the authors comments beforehand and i knew where you got the ideas from)

very nice. A+ work.

The Nun Race The Nun Race

Simply wonderful!

Ahh! It loaded so fast, I thought for sure it was to be a dud... but then I saw the immaculate illustration, and decided to watch it. It kept getting better and better, It actually made me laugh! Great job! PLEASE, PLEASE do more flash! you are absolutely GREAT at it!

Mr. Don't and Mrs. Do Mr. Don't and Mrs. Do

awesome!

Its about time someone makes a flash about do's and don'ts! it reminds me of the "good idea bad idea" back in the day from Animaniacs! very original. KEEP IT UP!