Flatout Minigame Flatout Minigame

You know what this game needs?

An option to go back and redo the levels! rather than having to go all the way through them again.

I love how you mixed up the controls, and made them unique for each level! thats great! I wanna see a finished version! DON'T FORGET THE RETRY BUTTON! :)

The "Hit Me!" Game The "Hit Me!" Game

sub par.

This game was pretty simplistic. i got 113. but it was an original idea (to some degree). if you can think of some more dinamics to throw into it, and make .. if possible, a few more levels, then it would definately get a higher score by me.

SurvivalisFutile responds:

as far as dynamics go.. this next one will be top notch.. im excited... im doing some intense graphics.. not animation.. its a game... but still some pretty cool stuff too out do this one.. hope you guys enjoy it when its released later on this week...

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Wow, this really is an AWESOME idea.

I really like it. You should make one for metal too. great, GREAT idea. I made a shorty, but i thought it was pretty neato. I actually feel accomplished!

----9---3---3---2---2---2---3---4-4-4-5-------------------- ----------------------------------2---2---3-3-4------------- 2--------------------------------------------------0---3-4-6 -6-8-443-3-5-5-6-2-7-1-6-6-6-6-a---------------------------- ----------------

I'm Tricky I'm Tricky

i don't get it

if you hate tricky so much, why did you have to bring him back to the portal?

Mr. Hardball - Wild West Mr. Hardball - Wild West

haha, great

i killed jesus. nice man. nice. i went through it flawlessly! make the full version man! btw, the sack smash guy was sick.. haha. right on man.

The Date Quiz The Date Quiz

hehehe

kickass... just out of curiosity.. are you a bartender?

Dead Baby Super Hero Dres Dead Baby Super Hero Dres

Rock on Edmund!

Keep em comming!:)

The Simpsons Trivia v1.0 The Simpsons Trivia v1.0

HEY DOOFUS.

Know your facts before you post this stuff.

Homer and marge have 4 kids retard. your forgetting HUGO, Barts twin brother. so NYA NYA NYA, and you call yourself a simpsons buff.
HA!

Pinball Fantasy Pinball Fantasy

its fun... and would be a challenge..

if it wasn't for the fact that you could grab the pinball with your mouse and just force it to hit the bumpers, lmao. good job though, even though it needs a little scripting work, but its a very original idea.

Dungeon Quest Dungeon Quest

Holy mother of...

FINISH IT!!!!!!! Very very very cool!