Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

LOL.

In the true spirit of Egoraptor. Honestly, its extremely hard to tell the two styles apart. Very nice. And it was funny! Good stuff man.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Yeaaah...

Wow. Just... wow. This simply HAS to make the number 1 portal spot. This is beautiful. I just caon't express how much I liked this. It was great!

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Amazing

I logged in just to tell you how simply amazing this video is. VERY cool idea! I love it!

Flatout Minigame Flatout Minigame

You know what this game needs?

An option to go back and redo the levels! rather than having to go all the way through them again.

I love how you mixed up the controls, and made them unique for each level! thats great! I wanna see a finished version! DON'T FORGET THE RETRY BUTTON! :)

The "Hit Me!" Game The "Hit Me!" Game

sub par.

This game was pretty simplistic. i got 113. but it was an original idea (to some degree). if you can think of some more dinamics to throw into it, and make .. if possible, a few more levels, then it would definately get a higher score by me.

SurvivalisFutile responds:

as far as dynamics go.. this next one will be top notch.. im excited... im doing some intense graphics.. not animation.. its a game... but still some pretty cool stuff too out do this one.. hope you guys enjoy it when its released later on this week...

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Wow, this really is an AWESOME idea.

I really like it. You should make one for metal too. great, GREAT idea. I made a shorty, but i thought it was pretty neato. I actually feel accomplished!

----9---3---3---2---2---2---3---4-4-4-5-------------------- ----------------------------------2---2---3-3-4------------- 2--------------------------------------------------0---3-4-6 -6-8-443-3-5-5-6-2-7-1-6-6-6-6-a---------------------------- ----------------